$45 per day 1st Pet
$36 per day 2nd Pet (when boarding in the same suite)
$31 per day 3rd Pet (when boarding in the same suite)
*Larger breeds may require separate suites
*Bunk and Biscuit reserves the right to separate dogs if necessary.
*Our rates are the same for all pets regardless of breed or size
**Beginning June 1, 2019, there will be a 3% fee added to any credit card transaction. We accept all forms of payment including cash, check, debit or credit card. The fee will only pertain to credit cards.
Included in our daily rate:
- Your pet will be hand lead outside every 2 hours to potty starting at 7am and ending at 9pm
- Outside playtime 3 times a day- We offer group or individual play
- A treat off of the treat cart given after each play and potty time
*You may provide your own treats if your pet has allergies or is on a special diet*
- Your pet will be fed as instructed by owner
*We carry over 20 different brands of dry dog food plus a variety of wet dog food (Please visit our Menu page to see if we carry your pets brand of food)-If your brand is not included we ask that you bring in your own food Pre-Packaged for each feeding.
- Medications will be administered as instructed by owner
- Daily linen and suite cleaning
- A tech will be in the facility with your pet from 7am-9pm every day including holidays and weekends
- All of our love and affection is free! We love the hands on approach with your pet.
What to bring with your pet:
Bunk and Biscuit will provide everything you need for your boarding stay. We have blankets, pillows, soft toys (hard toys for chewers), over 23 brands of hard and wet food and treats. We provide food and water bowls, raised feeders and even slow feeders. Please do not bring food/water bowls unless absolutely necessary and clearly labelled. Please do not bring beds/blankets/toys that you are not comfortable losing. Dogs in a boarding situation can be stressed and will sometimes destroy things they would never think of destroying at home. Bunk and Biscuit is not responsible for lost, chewed or drooled on items. All dogs must be brought in on a leash/collar/harness, but please take these items with you. We do not leave any collars on dogs (flea or calming collars are OK) and we use our own leads on the dogs if needed. Crates over 24″ are not welcome and will not fit in our suites. Truly, all we need is your dog! We provide the rest.
Hours for Check In and Check Out:
4pm-6pm Sunday (There is always a charge for Sunday)
**2019 HOLIDAY HOURS
- Thursday, July 4. CLOSED
- Sunday, September 1. CLOSED
- Monday, September 2. OPEN 4PM to 6PM
- Thursday, November 28. CLOSED
- Tuesday, December 24. OPEN 7AM to 12PM
- Wednesday, December 25. CLOSED
- Tuesday, December 31. OPEN 7AM to 6PM
- Wednesday, January 1. CLOSED
Boarding check in and check outs are accepted anytime during our normal business hours. $40 convenience fee per dog for boarders dropping off or picking up outside of business hours and must be arranged in advance.
We work just like a hotel, you may check in anytime during business hours and check out by 12pm (Noon) Monday-Saturday. (Picking up after 3pm will result in another day’s charge.) Sunday check out times are between 4pm-6pm. There is always a charge for Sunday. We DO NOT accept early check in/out on Sundays.
We require a credit card to hold your reservation, but you may pay in any form on the day of departure.
You will be charged for not cancelling your reservation as follows:
- One week in advance June 1st-September 30th
- Two weeks in advance for ALL holidays (including Spring Break)
- One week in advance for all Notre Dame Football game weekends
- 48 hours for all other dates
These must be faxed, emailed or brought to us in writing before your pet’s first stay.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Distemper/Parvo Combo
- Rabies (*if age appropriate)
- Male dogs 6 months or older must be neutered in order to participate in group play
- “In season” females are not welcome in our facility. (This means unaltered females who are actively in heat.)
- We ask that any new pets have been in the home for 10-14 days before visiting, just to be sure they are free of disease or parasites.