$42 per day 1st Pet (when boarding in the same suite)
$33 per day 2nd Pet (when boarding in the same suite)
$28 per day 3rd Pet (when boarding in the same suite)
*Larger breeds may require separate suites
*Our rates are the same for all pets regardless of breed or size
Included in our daily rate:
- Your pet will be hand lead outside every 2 hours to potty starting at 7am and ending at 9pm
- Outside playtime 3 times a day- We offer group or individual play
- A treat off of the treat cart given after each play and potty time
*You may provide your own treats if your pet has allergies or is on a special diet*
- Your pet will be fed as instructed by owner
*We carry over 20 different brands of dry dog food plus a variety of wet dog food (Please visit our Menu page to see if we carry your pets brand of food)-If your brand is not included we ask that you bring in your own food Pre-Packaged for each feeding.
- Medications will be administered as instructed by owner
- Daily linen and suite cleaning
- A tech will be in the facility with your pet from 7am-9pm every day including holidays and weekends
- All of our love and affection is free! We love the hands on approach with your pet.
Hours for Check In and Check Out:
4pm-6pm Sunday (There is always a charge for Sunday)
Boarding check in and check outs are accepted anytime during our normal business hours. $40 convenience fee for boarders dropping off or picking up outside of business hours and MUST be arranged in advance.
We work just like a hotel, you may check in anytime during business hours and check out by 12pm (Noon) Monday-Saturday. Sunday check out times are between 4pm-6pm. There is always a charge for Sunday. We DO NOT accept early check in/out on Sundays.
We require a credit card to hold your reservation, but you may pay in any form on the day of departure.
You will be charged for not cancelling your reservation as follows:
- One week in advance June 1st-September 30th
- Two weeks in advance for ALL holidays
- One week in advance for all Notre Dame Football games
- 48 hours for all other dates
These must be faxed, emailed or brought to us in writing
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Male dogs 6 months or older must be neutered in order to participate in group play
- “In season” females are not welcome in our facility. (This means unaltered females who are actively in heat.)