$30 Per Day Per Dog
Purchase a Daycare Package*: $145 for 5 days.
*Daycare packages are good for 6 months after the date of purchase and can be shared between family members.
**Beginning June 1, 2019, there will be a 3% fee added to any credit card transaction. We accept all forms of payment including cash, check, debit or credit card. The fee will only pertain to credit cards.
Included in our daily rate:
- Playtime from 8am-6pm Monday through Friday.
- A one hour lunch/rest period in the afternoon.
- Supervised play times by our trained techs.
- Both Indoor and Outdoor play.
- Smaller groups for safety. No more than 15 dogs in each group.
- Dogs in our care are taught basic manners such as come, sit and stay and continuously work on these commands throughout the day.
- Lunch or Dinner (as requested). Bring your own food or choose something off our menu.
- If your dog loves water, sign them up for daycare group swim time in our indoor, heated pool for just $5 more per dog per day.
We are open for daycare Monday-Friday 7am-6pm
**2019 HOLIDAY HOURS
- Thursday, July 4. CLOSED
- Sunday, September 1. CLOSED
- Monday, September 2. OPEN 4PM to 6PM
- Thursday, November 28. CLOSED
- Tuesday, December 24. OPEN 7AM to 12PM
- Wednesday, December 25. CLOSED
- Tuesday, December 31. OPEN 7AM to 6PM
- Wednesday, January 1. CLOSED
It is best to drop off your dog between 7 and 9am (dogs MUST be dropped off before 10am) and pick up between 4 and 6pm, if possible.
*Late pick ups may be arranged up to 8:30pm but MUST be arranged in advance. Keep in mind that the Daycare does turn into a training facility at 6pm, so please try your best to pick up your pet by 6pm.*
*PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN DAYCARE!*
These must be faxed, emailed or brought to us in writing before your dog’s first stay.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Rabies (If age appropriate)
- Male dogs 6 months or older must be neutered in order to participate in Group Play.
- We ask that any new pets have been in the home for 10-14 days before visiting, just to be sure they are free of disease or parasites.