Please Stop In For a Tour of Our Daycare Facility Today!
Our fabulous daycare facility has a 4,000 square foot indoor play area adjoining another 12,000 square foot outdoor play area. Combined with great games like jumps, ramps, tennis balls, toys and even a mountain to play on, your canine companion can play and run for hours. And when they need to rest, we have a quiet area complete with a fireplace and couches to lounge in.
Our play groups are separated by size and temperament and are kept to 15 dogs or less per group. Constant supervision and interaction by trained kennel technicians make your dog’s day safe and fun.
We also added 17 luxury boarding suites in the daycare facility so now your active four legged friend can have the best of both worlds! These suites are reserved for our active boarding clients and daycare pets.
Daycare is great for:
- Active breeds that “need a job”. Let us give them one and they will be tired; We promise!
- Puppies with too much energy for working pet parents to handle alone.
- Socializing with other four legged friends and people. Socialization will help them be a better family pet. Being around new people, pets and situations will become less stressful and more of a normal process for them.
- Pets with anxiety and/or stress. Playing with others is a great way to relieve stress and/or anxiety.
- Plus it is great for your pets health and waistline!
The Dog Gurus!
We’ve joined The Dog Gurus community! We are excited to be part of a membership group that is focused on raising the bar of safety in off-leash dog play. Community members have exclusive first access to new tools and resources developed by The Dog Gurus. Know your dog’s care is in the hands of professionals with a commitment to ongoing learning and access to the latest industry trends. The Dog Gurus are the pet care industry leaders in the creation of resources with the goal of keeping all dogs safe.