Please stop out for a tour of our daycare facility today!
Our fabulous new facility has a 4,000 square foot indoor play area adjoining another 12,000 square foot outdoor play area. Combined with great games like jumps, ramps, tennis balls, toys and even a mountain to play on, your canine companion can play and run for hours. And when they need to rest we have a quiet area complete with a fireplace and couch to lounge in.
Our play groups are separated by age, breed, energy level, personality and size. Constant supervision and interaction by trained kennel and licensed vet technicians make your dogs day safe and fun.
We also added 17 luxury boarding suites in the daycare facility so now your active four legged friend can have the best of both worlds! These suites are reserved for our active boarding clients and daycare pets.
We have limited space in our daycare program so call and reserve your pets spot today!
Daycare is great for:
- Active breeds that “need a job”- Let us give them one and they will be tired we promise!
- Puppies with too much energy for working pet parents to handle alone.
- Socializing with other four legged friends and people. Socialization will help them be a better family pet. Meeting new people, pets and situations will become less stressful and more of a normal process for them.
- Pets with anxiety and/or stress. Playing with others is a great way to relieve stress and/or anxiety.
- Plus it is great for your pets health and waistline!