Please Stop In For a Tour of Our Daycare Facility Today!
Our fabulous new 7200 square foot daycare facility offers 5 indoor classrooms along with over 5600 square feet of outdoor play yards. Combined with great games like jumps, ramps, tennis balls, jolly balls and even kiddie pools in the summer, your canine companion can play and run for hours. And when they need to rest, we have a quaint zen den complete with calming aromas, low lighting and the sounds of nature for a perfect mid-day nap.
Our play groups are separated by size and temperament and are kept to 15 dogs or less per group. Constant supervision and interaction by trained daycare technicians make your dog’s day safe and fun.
*PLEASE NOTE: BEFORE YOUR PET’S FIRST DAY OF DAYCARE, ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETED WITH THE OFFICE. PLEASE BE SURE TO STOP BY THE OFFICE ON YOUR FIRST DAY BEFORE DROPPING YOUR DOG OFF IN THE DAYCARE BUILDING.*
Daycare is great for:
- Active breeds that “need a job”. Let us give them one and they will be tired; We promise!
- Puppies with too much energy for working pet parents to handle alone.
- Socializing with other four legged friends and people. Socialization will help them be a better family pet. Being around new people, pets and situations will become less stressful and more of a normal process for them.
- Pets with anxiety and/or stress. Playing with others is a great way to relieve stress and/or anxiety.
- Plus it is great for your pets health and waistline!
The Dog Gurus!
We’ve joined The Dog Gurus community! We are excited to be part of a membership group that is focused on raising the bar of safety in off-leash dog play. Community members have exclusive first access to new tools and resources developed by The Dog Gurus. Know your dog’s care is in the hands of professionals with a commitment to ongoing learning and access to the latest industry trends. The Dog Gurus are the pet care industry leaders in the creation of resources with the goal of keeping all dogs safe.